In this lesson you’ll learn everything you need to know to adequately diagnose thyroid disease. Dr. Hedberg covers the best tests to order to give you the best information needed…
Earn a certificate in how to Master Thyroid Disorders from the Hedberg Institute.
Thyroid disorders such as hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s disease and Graves’ disease are widespread affecting millions of people worldwide. A functional medicine approach to these conditions provides answers and solutions to patients who haven’t been helped by conventional medicine.
This course will prepare the practitioner to properly assess, diagnose, and manage all types of thyroid disorders. Lessons included:
- Hypothyroidism Diagnosis
- Hypothyroid Treatment Options
- Advanced Thyroid Concepts
- Sex Hormones & Thyroid Function
- The Best Thyroid Diet
- The Best Thyroid Supplements
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Graves’ Disease
Practitioners will develop a thorough understanding of the best tests for thyroid disorders and how to interpret the results. Additionally, practitioners will learn all of Dr. Hedberg’s exact protocols for addressing all possible causes of thyroid dysfunction.
The connection between all of the body systems and thyroid disorders are covered in detail. At the end of this course you’ll have all the tools you need to comfortably and confidently address all patients with thyroid disorders.
Recommended Prerequisite Course: Functional Medicine Fundamentals is recommended because practitioners must know how to treat GI and adrenal disorders for example to adequately address thyroid disorders.
Terms and Conditions
- The username and password for each course is for one practitioner only. The website will monitor this function and we will be alerted if sharing has taken place and will result in termination from the course without refund.
- Any attempt to sell username and password information is prohibited and will result in termination from the course without refund.
- All course content material is copyrighted and cannot be shared or distributed to other individuals or entities for reproduction or dissemination.
- All users can login to the site at any time to study course material without limitation. Practitioners will have access to course material indefinitely and will have lifetime access to all course updates as long as the Hedberg Institute is active.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact course faculty with any questions regarding course content or the website in general.
- All educational material is not medical advice and does not apply to any individual patient cases. It is up to the discretion of the practitioner how best to utilize the course material in practice.
- Due to the ability to download all of the course material, no refunds can be made once a practitioner signs up for a course and is given a username and password.
In this lesson practitioners will learn the basics of pharmaceutical options for thyroid treatment as well as non-prescription options. Exact protocols are given for non-prescription options for thyroid treatment. Additionally,…
In this lesson practitioners multiple advanced concepts that provide a deeper understanding thyroid dysfunction. Advanced concepts covered include: Leptin-thyroid connection Sex hormone binding globulin-thyroid connection Deiodinase enzymes Growth hormone-thyroid connection…
In this lesson practitioners will learn how sex hormones affect thyroid function and specific protocols and strategies to balance this connection. Hormones covered include: Estradiol Estrone Estriol Progesterone Testosterone DHT…
In this lesson practitioners learn how to best formulate the right diet for patients with all types of thyroid disorders. Practitioners will have a thorough understanding of the best protein,…
This lesson covers the most well-researched and effective supplements for thyroid function. Specific doses and protocols are provided for each supplement to help with hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s disease.
This lesson is a comprehensive overview of Hashimoto’s disease. Practitioners will learn the following: How to properly diagnose Hashimoto’s disease The best tests that relate to Hashimoto’s disease Every possible…
This lesson is a comprehensive overview of how to approach Graves’ disease from a functional medicine perspective. Practitioners will learn the following: How to properly diagnose Graves’ disease The best…